Responsible for the QA process to assist in attaining the required quality monitoring and achieving set targets.
1.Implement and monitor the QA process (Internal call centres QA and external communication)
- Implement Client Service Centre QA processes and monitor the QA targets.
- Monitor the performance of staff with regards to QA.
- Provide input on the departmental complaints
- Gather information on complaints and provide feedback to necessary parties.
- Provide input in compiling call center scripts and assessments sheets.
- Ensure compliance adherence through quality control and verification.
- Ensure professional written communication by conducting sample checking on all outgoing correspondence.
2.Conduct call assessments
- Assess QA agent's assessments and achieve set assessment target.
- Identify risks, action plans and monitor the progress.
- Compile overall reporting and analysis on QA, advice given, call ratios and conversion ratios.
- Make suggestions on how to improve overall performance and production of the team.
- Monitor and conduct internal checks to ensure they comply with Company set QA, compliance standards and risk management.
- Investigate unmet percentages
5.Coach staff for QA/Performance improvement
- Perform one-on-one coaching with staff and
with QA assessors were necessary
- Providing staff member and management with a coaching feedback report.
- Facilitate any QA related training.
- Overseeing the training of non-performers to ensure they reach set QA / Production targets.
- Recognised qualification recognised by the FSCA
- RE 5
- RE 1
- COB - depending on date of appointment in the industry
- Registration as a Key Individual and Representative
- 3 Years' Experience in Quality Assurance in an Outbound/Inbound Call Centre Environment (Insurance Industry)
- Atleast 2 Years' Call centre Supervisory/Management experience in the relevant categories
- 1.1 Long-term Insurance subcategory A
- 1.21 Long-term Insurance subcategory B2-A
- 1.22 Long-term Insurance subcategory B1-A
- 1.3 Long-term Insurance subcategory B1
- 1.4 Long-term Insurance subcategory C
- 1.5 Retail Pension Benefits
•1.20 Long-term Insurance subcategory B2