To provide an extensive, detailed and critical knowledge and understanding of insurance for high net worth individuals and develop the practitioner's skills and ability to synthesise complex issues, evaluate information, apply principles and techniques, build effective relationships with clients, and make professional judgements and informed decisions in relevant work situations.
To take demand from customers for any insurance and banking related matters ranging from end to end claims management ( including service provider, manufacturer and supplier engagement), Servicing of queries, attracting and acquiring new customers and helping the customer leave the organisation whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within the parameters of the bank's financial offerings.
Determine customer demand
Deliver on customer demand - Claims Management
• Engage with customers in order to understand what value will be derived from the service rendered to them and deliver against those demands that add value to the customers life problems (claim raised by customer ).
Deliver on customer demand - Service Provider Management
• Work with the service providers to create systemic view of the service provider environment
Identify demand generation opportunities
• In conversing with customers, identify demand generation opportunities: by asking relevant questions to prompt insights from the customer
Deliver on Customer Demand-Servicing
• Validate and update the customer's personal details whilst obtaining the necessary documentation as required by Know Your Customer (KYC) policies and regulations. which will include the following :
Information collation and analysis
• Continuously assesses what matters to the customer against the ability of processes and systems to meet the customers demand, in order to make recommendations to the In-Work Lead to act on the system.
• Collate information on value, variation and failure in the system whilst executing work processes, in order to contribute to development of management information for the department.
• Analyse data and information in order to develop and apply self-correcting action where applicable, to enable constant fulfilment of customer demand.
• Design methods of improving the work through the use of data, agree as a team on methods to test.
• Test methods (Fail Fast).
• Facilitates group meetings when required to contribute to collective learning and growth for individuals and teams.
• Update capability charts and MIS in order to maintain an accurate database to assist leaders who are required to act on the system.
• Work as a single piece flow ( ensure that the job is right the first time)
• Pull Expertise where required to effectively service the customers demand
• Use data to make decisions to create perfect work, perfect experience for the customer
• Identify system conditions that hinder perfect work, perfect experience and actively pull on leadership to remove them.
• Have the ability to work in small agile teams and uphold the teams operating principles and practices
• Build strong and meaningful relationships with High Networth Clients.
• Ability to confidently carry out meaningful conversations with HNI. Be able to understand customer requirements.
• Must have strong problem solving capabilities with excellent turnaround time.
• Must be flexible around the specific client requirements
• Be available anytime to solve the client's claim requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Insurance related qualification (advatageous)
Minimum 5 years Motor and Non-Motor Claims experience
Strong technical knowledge of the end-to-end claims processes and procedures for both Motor and Non-Motor claims.
A good understanding of insurance laid-down policies and procedures related to customer service.
A thorough understanding of the Insurance value chain and functions of other departments within it.
Application and Submission Verification
Customer Acceptance and Review
Banking Process and Procedures
Heart of Customer Experience