Head Of Ops Excellence - Jumia (Full Time)
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Work on clear and impact ful projects to improv e operations & our partners experience
- Structure processes to maintain a lean operations on all the order flow from customer service operations to logistics operations and vendor experience, your responsibilities will include without being limited to ;
- Auditing current operation processes and identifying current risks and compliance gaps
- Building roadmaps with other head of departments to ensure revamp of processes and correct ownership by teams
- identifying specific actions to improve main KPIs based on ad hoc requests: VNPS and NPS scores, seller and CS ops queue management, compliance with forward and reverse flows SLAs
- Ability to understand and own systems used by operations departments and suggest improvement to Jumia Group central teams
- Troubleshooting all vendor problems affecting the supply chain and ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers
Profile and skillsrequired:
- Education :top Engineering and Business Schools
- Goodknowledge in english, Excel is a must
- Experience : a minimum of 4 to 5 years in logistics/supply chain or Business Process Reengineering is a must
- Entrepreneurshipmindset, results oriented
What we offer:
- A uniqueexperience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structuredenvironment
- Unparalleledpersonal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to trainthe next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- Theopportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the bestbackgrounds.