Retail & Business Banking
To receive and resolve inquiries, queries and complaints from both internal and external customers while maintaining the set quality standards and bank processes and procedures.
- Receive customer queries through any contact channel and ensure they are answered within set SLA.
- Respond to customer queries through any contact channel while maintaining the set quality standards.
- Complete customer security check for all queries and complaints that require customer verification as per the set bank processes and procedures.
- Log all received inquiries, queries and complaints accurately in the available tracking system for records and MIS purposes.
- Follow and adhere to defined and agreed scripts, processes and procedure while handling customer queries.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on bank products and the use of applications to aid in satisfactory query resolution.
- Follow the escalation process to ensure queries get resolved within the set and agreed SLA
- To proactively communicate identified risks and opportunities (sale leads) while handling customer queries and complaints
- Monitor, contact customer and verify the authenticity of Visa transactions to curb fraud.
- Report working tools that are not in working condition to the Team Leader / IT for attention.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any relevant field
- knowledge of the bank's products and services will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in English will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in branch banking with exposure to a front office role or in a Call Centre front office role in any service industry.
- Be able to work well within a team, towards a shared goal
- Be able to work under pressure, with demanding customers
- Creative in looking for and suggesting improvements
- Ability to convey factual information clearly and accurately
- Self motivated